2. Tone your back
- Sitting on the insteps and with knees apart, inhale and bring the trunk to one side trying to rest the navel on the thigh.
- Stretch out your arms and breathe deeply into the sides of your chest.
- Continue with 3-5 seconds of apnea and one exhalation longer than the inhalation.
3. Stretch your whole back
- Bend your knees, hug them, and let your head fall towards them (watch out for discopathy).
- Direct your breath where you feel the stretch is most intense, hold your breath for three seconds and exhale.